Leap of Faith (ME) Leap of Faith (ME)

Not sure.

Felt like a mixed bag with this.

I found the way you kept it with the song and the general art was good. As were some of the bullet animations.

But the character animations seemed... stiff. And repetative.

For the limited time you had on it, it was good. But I think you could have done tha character animations a lot better. They just seemed rushed (Which I guess they might have been) and take away from the whole thing.

Nestach responds:

Thank you for your review, I completely agree with your input. The deadline I had was a downer for my movie and I wished that I had 5 more weeks to polish and do some editing. The character animations aren't that good I have to agree, I am really bad at drawing humans and worse at animating them. But you learn from your mistakes. Thanks again for your review.

The Playground Song The Playground Song

Twist!

Honestly thought it was going to be a serious music animation.
Which made the punchline that much funnier.

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Great game

This very good. I can see there was a lot of hard work put into it. Its a little saddening that we don't get the full story without paying, but three years worth of work is worth paying for. (and its only really an annoyance for those that 'can't' pay for it. like myself.)

Also, I get that the full walkthrough would only be for paying people, but do you think you could release a 'demo' walkthrough too? Having played your previous exmortis games, I was never able to do the whole game without looking at its walkthrough at least once, and this game is the same. Even for just this demo bit, its stumped me.

Overall though, awesome game, awesome graphics, awesome... well, everything. Definitly worth paying for, if i could.

The Fortside The Fortside

Just two gripes

Was a fun game, but needs a bit more variety. Just three turrets gets a little monotonus.

Also, you might want to consider making the turret bullets instant hit. I noticed that some of the fast enemies were able to actually 'dodge' the bullets. Its a tiny bit annoying when fast enemies get through weak defences on games like this, but when they can dodge damage, it does become frustrating sometimes.

Otherwise, it was a good fun game with nice art and music.

[AL] Sky dive (ft. DjBlitz) [AL] Sky dive (ft. DjBlitz)

Lovely

Very serene sounding, but also playful sounding too. (Or is that the beat sounds playful? I dunno.)

Could listen to this all day, really.

ChampionAnwar responds:

Yaaaaay! It can be a playful beat, or playfull scene; both awesome things to say. Thank you very much for you review. :D

Sexy Charlotte Sexy Charlotte

Cute

Simple and cute. I like it.

Only true complaint I'd have on it is her right leg and arm look a little disproportioned. The arm looks like it should be on the outside, but the hand is on the inside. And the thigh looks a little short.

But I did have to look closely to see that, and other than that it looks good.

Hope that helps and keep up the good work. :D

DragonPunch responds:

Well, I have to disagree slightly. You see, mademoiselle, it's all about the way you're looking at it. That's why it may look weird at certain angles to untrained eyes. But, I do appreciate you bringing that up. And, thanks for your kind review.

You're a cute kid You're a cute kid

Cute

I thought the picture was cute and simple when i first saw it. I liked it.
Then I read the story behind it and looked again. I loved it.

Knowing the story behind pictures like this really does draw you into them more.