View Profile Mismatched

Great game

This very good. I can see there was a lot of hard work put into it. Its a little saddening that we don't get the full story without paying, but three years worth of work is worth paying for. (and its only really an annoyance for those that 'can't' pay for it. like myself.)

Also, I get that the full walkthrough would only be for paying people, but do you think you could release a 'demo' walkthrough too? Having played your previous exmortis games, I was never able to do the whole game without looking at its walkthrough at least once, and this game is the same. Even for just this demo bit, its stumped me.

Overall though, awesome game, awesome graphics, awesome... well, everything. Definitly worth paying for, if i could.

Just two gripes

Was a fun game, but needs a bit more variety. Just three turrets gets a little monotonus.

Also, you might want to consider making the turret bullets instant hit. I noticed that some of the fast enemies were able to actually 'dodge' the bullets. Its a tiny bit annoying when fast enemies get through weak defences on games like this, but when they can dodge damage, it does become frustrating sometimes.

Otherwise, it was a good fun game with nice art and music.

Nuunanuu @Mismatched